- Megye: Budapest
- Ország: United Kingdom
- Megjelenés: 2019-05-23 05:11
- Lejárat: A hirdetés lejárt!
Brief introduction of fused fiber splitter box: FTTH three-network fused fiber splitter box is used for wiring connection between optical cable and optical communication equipment. Through the adapter in the wiring box, the optical fiber jumper is used to lead out the optical signal to realize the optical wiring function. Applicable to FTTH engineering optical cable to the back of the building, installed in the corridor, basement, machine room and building exterior wall. The optical cable can also be fused and connected to the household optical cable after being opened and coiled by the optical distribution box to realize the straight-through function of the optical cable to meet the requirements of the traditional transmission network engineering.
Fusion Fiber Splitter Product Description:
1. Significant savings in construction space and construction intensity.
2. The box body is made of cold-rolled plate, which is treated by electrostatic spray, beautiful and elegant, with clear lines, good anti-corrosion and waterproof performance and long service life.
3. The optical splitter module adopts drawer type modular design, which has strong interchangeability and versatility.
4. Adopting the design of the left and right structure and the combination structure of the upper and lower structures, the left and right sides have the fiber fusion layer, and the upper layer on the right side is the wiring layer of the optical splitter, and the lower layer is the fusion layer of the optical fiber.
5. In the case of consistent form and thickness of the chassis, the fiber splice tray supports 6 pieces to meet any form of connection during the construction process.
6. Various joints are convenient to terminate and flexible to install. Used for termination, use, and management of fiber optic cables between wiring closets and equipment.
7. The door lock is made of high quality outdoor waterproof lock, and the cabinet is installed on the wall.
8. With temporary pigtail storage area
9. Support the management of various fiber connectors, such as SC, LC, ST, MT-RJ, etc.
The bundle pigtail, also known as the tail fiber bundle, has a connector at one end and a broken end of the fiber at the other end. It is connected to the core of other fiber optic cables by fusion, and is often found in the fiber terminal box for connecting the fiber optic cable. Terminal Equipment. The pigtails are divided into multi-mode pigtails and single-mode pigtails. The multimode pigtail is orange with a wavelength of 850 nm and a transmission distance of 500 m for short-distance interconnection. The single-mode pigtail is yellow with two wavelengths, 1310nm and 1550nm, and the transmission distance is 10km and 40km respectively. It consists of 12 pigtails in the following order: blue, orange, green, brown, gray, white, red, black, yellow, purple, pink, light blue.
The same types of products are: 12-core FC bundle pigtail, 12-core SC bundle pigtail, 12-core FC ribbon pigtail, 12-core SC ribbon pigtail, 12-core FC waterproof pigtail, 4-core pigtail, 6-core pigtail, 8-core pigtail, 12-core pigtail. The ferrule end face is PC/UPC/APC grinding.For more information, please click on the XingHui Optical Cable Connector Box supplier and the Optical Fiber Cable Distribution Box manufacturer.
192 total views, 1 today