- Megye: Veszprém
- Ország: Bahamas
- Megjelenés: 2019-05-30 04:37
- Lejárat: 68 nap, 11 óra
In the case of producing dozens of Metal Stamping Parts and hundreds of stampings per minute, the processes of feeding, stamping, unloading, discharging waste, etc. are completed in a short time, and personal, equipment and quality accidents often occur. Production is a very important issue. The safety measures for stamping are:
1.Mechanized, automatic loading and unloading.
2.Set mechanical protection to prevent injury. Use mold shrouds, automatic returning devices and manual tool feeding and unloading.
3.Set electrical protection, power off equipment. Set photoelectric or air curtain protection switch, two-hand or multi-hand series start switch, anti-misoperation device, etc.
4. Improve the clutch and brake structure, and after the danger signal is issued, the crankshaft, connecting rod and punch can be stopped immediately.
Stamping Process Details
1. Before the stamping, it is necessary to have the straightening adjustment process steps or the automatic correction tooling to ensure that the raw materials are smooth and smoothly enter the cavity.
2. The position of the strip on the feed clamp needs to be defined. The width gaps on both sides of the strip and on both sides of the feed clip need to be clearly defined and guaranteed to be executed.
3. Whether the stamping debris is cleaned out in time and effectively without being mixed or stuck to the product.
4. The material in the width direction of the coil needs 100% monitoring to prevent the raw materials from being full and the stamping products are not good.
5. Whether the end of the coil is monitored, the stamping process will stop automatically when the coil is in the head.
6. The operating instructions should clearly define how the product will remain in the mold when an abnormal shutdown occurs.
7. There must be an error-proof tooling before the tape enters the mold to ensure that the raw material can enter the correct position inside the mold.
8. Progressive die needs to have step position monitoring. If the position does not come, it should be alarmed or stopped automatically.
9. The stamping die must be equipped with a detector to detect if a product is stuck in the cavity. If there is a jam, the device stops automatically.
10. Whether the stamping process parameters are monitored, when the abnormal parameters appear, the products produced under this parameter are automatically scrapped.
11.Is the implementation of the management of the stamping die (plan and implementation of preventive maintenance, inspection of spare parts)
12. The air gun used to blow away debris must clearly define the blowing position and direction.
13. The collection process must not present a risk of damage to the product.
13 total views, 1 today