- Megye: Budapest
- Ország: United Kingdom
- Megjelenés: 2019-05-21 05:48
- Lejárat: A hirdetés lejárt!
Commonly used distribution boxes are available in both wood and metal. Because metal distribution boxes have a higher degree of protection, they are still used in metal.
Classified by structure and purpose:
(1) Fixed panel switchgear, often called switchboard or power distribution panel. It is an open switchgear with panel covering, the front side has protective effect, the back and side can still touch the live part, the protection level is low, and can only be used for industrial and mining enterprises with low power supply continuity and reliability requirements. The transformer room is used for centralized power supply.
(2) Protective (ie closed) switchgear, which refers to a low-voltage switchgear that is enclosed except for the mounting surface. The electrical components such as the switch, protection and monitoring control of the cabinet are installed in a closed casing made of steel or insulating material, and are mounted on a reliable wall or off the wall. There may be no isolation between each circuit in the cabinet, or it may be isolated by a grounded metal plate or insulating plate. Usually the door is mechanically interlocked with the main switch operation. There is also a protective table type switchgear (ie console) with controls, measurements, signals and other electrical appliances. The protective switchgear is mainly used as a power distribution unit at the process site.
(3) Drawer type switchgear. This type of switchgear is made of steel plate and closed, and the electrical components of the inlet and outlet circuits are installed in drawers that can be withdrawn to form a functional unit that can perform certain types of power supply tasks. Between the functional unit and the busbar or cable, it is separated by a grounded metal plate or a functional board made of plastic to form three areas of busbar, functional unit and cable. There are also isolation measures between each functional unit. Drawer type switchgear has high reliability, safety and interchangeability. It is a relatively advanced switchgear. Most of the switchgears currently produced are drawer type switchgear. They are suitable for industrial and mining enterprises and high-rise buildings that require high power supply reliability as a centralized control distribution center.
(4) Power and lighting distribution control box. Mostly closed vertical installation. The degree of protection of the enclosure varies depending on the application. They are mainly used as power distribution devices at the production sites of industrial and mining enterprises.
For more information, please click on the XingHui Optical Cable Connector Box supplier and the Optical Fiber Cable Distribution Box manufacturer.
89 total views, 2 today